Redwine Pest Control Has A License to Kill!Whether you're dealing with insects, rats, mice, moles, or critters, we have a solution for you. We offer flexible pest control treatment options, customized especially for your home or business. Contact us for more information, or keep reading below. Redwine Pest Control is a local, family-owned exterminating company, making us your best option for residential and commercial pest control in Cincinnati! Don't just take our word for it; read our reviews and see what our customers are saying.
Bugged?Redwine Pest Control controls a variety of pests in and around your home or business. We are a local, family-owned business serving Greater Cincinnati, Ohio. We have an A rating on Angie's List, and a 5-Star rating from our customers. Our standard pest control program consists of treatment/prevention of Ants, Bees, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Flies, Hornets, Indian Meal Moths, Mice, Millipedes, Mud Daubers, Pill Bugs, Rats, Silverfish, Sow Bugs, Spiders, Spring tails, Wasps, Water Bugs, Yellow Jackets, and More.
TermitesNeed help, an inspection or a free, no-obligation quote for termite control? We feature full , liquid treatments designed to keep termites away for years to come. We also provide wood destroying infestation reports for real estate transactions. In the late winter and spring time in the Greater Cincinnati , Ohio area, including Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana. Termites swarm, particularly on warm, sunny days. Pest management companies receive the bulk of their termite calls in the spring, mostly in April and May. The "swarmers," or winged reproductives look like winged ants, and alert homeowners that wood-destroying worker termites are nearby. Learn how you can identify termites here, or view these photos of termite damage.
Bed BugsEliminate Bed Bugs and Their Eggs - We put the “heat” on bed bugs -- literally! Heat has been found to be the most effective means to eradicate bed bugs and their eggs. Many studies have been conducted to determine the mortality rate of bed bugs with varying temperatures and heating times. The temperature required to kill both bed bug eggs and adults is a function of the amount of time that the structure is heated. It is a total waste of time and money to kill the adults and not the eggs. The photo shows a close-up of bed bugs on mattress seam. Adults, nymphs and eggs can be seen. Call us to see which bed bug treatment approach is best for you. Learn more about bed bug eradication.
Mole TrappingMoles create unsightly tunnels and mounds in the lawn, foraging for their preferred food source: earthworms. Our research shows that dead moles -- moles trapped and removed in the winter -- don't reproduce! Redwine Pest Control has a solution for eradicating moles in the lawn.
- Read why trapping is the proven method for mole control.
- Or, learn more about our mole control program.
- Value: Quality work at a fair price. We're not the cheapest pest control company in Greater Cincinnati, nor are we the most expensive. We focus on value, giving our customers excellent service for a good price.
- Assurance: If we do not do what we promise, we will give you a refund.
- Flexibility: Customized service to fit your needs. Need inside treatments as well as outside? We have several customized options to suit your needs. Unlike many companies, Redwine Pest Control provides flexible treatment programs and fewer restrictions. Many companies dictate inflexible pest control plans.
- To take your concerns seriously!